There are various ways to support Bertha’s Mission.
We are not here to give handouts, but a hand-up because we believe that unfortunate, unforeseen, catastrophic events can change a person’s life from one moment to the next.
Donate financially via online or mail to P.O. Box 1022, Bedford, IN 47421
Volunteer to make an impact in your community. We are always looking for help.
Are you a business, or organization that would like to sponsor an event?
Bertha’s Mission needs your support. There is a large population in our country that goes hungry each night. In 2021, 33.8 million Americans lived in food-insecure households. (U.S. Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service.)
Ways to Fund Bertha's Mission
- Mail contributions to P.O. Box 1022 Bedford, Indiana
- Stop by while open at 512 Lincoln Ave. Bedford, Indiana
- Donate via our website
- Hold a fundraiser as an individual, family, group, church, work, organization (yard sale, bake sale, etc.)
- Hometown IGA
- Kitchen help
- Cleaning Supplies
- All Purpose
- Gift Cards
- Sam’s Club
- Office Max
- Kroger/JC Foods Plus
- Ruler Foods
- Amazon Wish List
- Wednesday Deliver Driver
- Grant research and writing
- Community Outreach Opportunities
- Food Donations
- Canned goods–green beans, etc.
- Hand & Dish Soap, Trash Bags